Hop on Hop off Beer (wine & food) Tours Night Run - Queenstown
- Durata: 5 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Queenstown, Central Otago
- Codice prodotto: AT-PMA FD
Our biggest advantage is that we never rush you. Take your time and enjoy your stops, Just follow our simple timetable. This is a self-guided tour. You pay for your own tastings.
Our Tour Stops include:
- One Mile Car Park
- The Station Information Centre
- Altitude Brewing – award winning brewery right on the lake.
- Broken Heart Gin Garden - Queenstown’s first boutique gin tasting room.
- Akarua – one of Queenstown’s finest vineyard restaurants – Friday Dinner ONLY
- Arrowtown – historic mining village perfectly preserved.
- Fork & Tap (Arrowtown) – mix with the locals over a beer and a snack.
- The Winery (Arrowtown) – the largest NZ wine shop in the world. 80 wines to taste.
- Cargo Brewery at Gantleys – innovative brewery in a winery for a unique tasting experience.
- Strikebowl – seven full size ten pin bowling lanes.
- Canyon Food & Brew – on the Shotover River with four regular brews and two seasonal taps.
- Searchlight Brewery – independently owned craft brewery with 18 taps of their own beers
- Atlas Beer Café – great views of the lake to enjoy with a beer, tapas and juicy steaks.
- Smiths Craft Beer – craft beers and sharing platters.
- Beech Tree Craft Beer & Wings – 23 taps pouring the best NZ brewers have to offer.
- The Winery (Queenstown) – Over 60 wines, spirits and whiskies to taste.