Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Half Day - Queenstown
- Durata: 230 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Queenstown, Queenstown-Lakes District
- Codice prodotto: AT-PMA HD
Our biggest advantage is that we never rush you. Take your time and enjoy your stops, just follow our simple bus timetable. This is a self tour. You pay for your own tastings. Please pre-book in summer if there is somewhere special you want to go to taste wine.
Our Tour Stops include:
1. One Mile Car Park
2. Queenstown (The Station Information Centre): +643 442 5252
3. Shotover Jet: +6434428570
4. Canyon Food & Brew Co: +643 442 8692
5. Strike Bowl: +6433 409 2135
6. Arrowtown - Historical Gold Mining Town
7. Akarua Wines & Kitchen By Artisan: + 64 034423122
8. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door (No more than 8 people at one time): +64 034420556
9. Wet Jacket Wines ( We do not stop May till Dec) : +643 441 8383
10. AJ Hackett Bungy: +643 450 1300
11. Waitiri Creek Wines & Cargo Brewery: +643 441 3315
12. Brennan Wines: +6434424315
13. Mt Rosa Wines: +6434412493
14. Kinross Cellar Door & BIstro: 0800 131 101
15. Gibbston Tavern: +643 409 0508
16. Rockburn Wines: +6421833135
17. Gibbston Valley Winery: +6434426910
18. Gibbston Valley Cheese: +643 441 1388
19. Altitude Brewing: +6434282712
We can pick you up from many stops in Queenstown starting at the Frankton Bus Interchange, One Mile Car Park and along Lake Esplanade with our main bus stop being The Station Information Centre. Just choose your pickup location whilst booking.
We can also drop you off at bus stops in Arrowtown, Queenstown & along Lake Esplanade Road until One Mile Car Park. Just let the driver know on your way back.
You can also book by calling 0800 693 722 73 or for international numbers +643 573 5508.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not take bookings of more than 8 people at a time. It is because only a group of up to 8 people have the most enjoyable experience at the cellar doors. You can not book separately and join together. If more than 8 people are in one group you will either a) be asked to leave the bus or b) be driven back to Queenstown at a cost of $200.
We have agreements in place for all wineries and take these very seriously.
If you are wanting to book a tour for more than 8 people please call us for information as we also do tours for larger groups in the buses.
We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour.
Our bus is not licensed so you cannot drink alcohol on board.
In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged $200 as cleaning fee.
You need to include food and water in your planning.
Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time. We are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late.
We recommend no more than 3-4 couples get off at one winery. Small numbers result in a more enjoyable experience.
Wineries have a tasting charge, some waive it when you make a purchase.
Map and Timetable is provided when you board the bus.
Some places offer discounts when you travel with us.