Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Half Day - Queenstown
- Duration: 230 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown, Queenstown-Lakes District
- Product code: AT-PMA HD
Our biggest advantage is that we never rush you. Take your time and enjoy your stops, just follow our simple bus timetable. This is a self guided tour. You pay for your own tastings.
Our Tour Stops include:
1. One Mile Car Park
2. Queenstown (The Station Information Centre): +64 3 442 5252
3. Shotover Jet +64 3 442 8570
4. Canyon Food & Brew Co +64 3 442 8692 ( Closed at present)
5. Strike Bowl +64 3 409 2135
6. Cargo at Gantleys +64 3 428 2569
7. Arrowtown - Historical Gold Mining Town
8. Gibbston Valley Cheese (now in Arrowtown) +64 3 441 1388
9. Akarua Wines & Kitchen By Artisan +64 3 442 3122
10. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door (No more than 8 people at one time) +64 3 442 0556
11. Wet Jacket Wines (Only 6 people let off the bus at any one time you must let us know the time you wish to go not Wet Jacket)
12. AJ Hackett Bungy +64 3 450 1300
13. Gibbston Valley Winery +64 3 442 6910
14. Cargo Brewery at Waitiri Creek +64 3 441 3315
15. Brennan Wines +64 3 442 4315
16. Mt Rosa Wines +64 3 441 2493
17. Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro 0800 131 101
18. Gibbston Tavern +64 3 409 0508
19. Altitude Brewing +64 3 428 2712
We can pick you up from many stops in Queenstown starting at the Frankton Bus Interchange, One Mile Car Park and along Lake Esplanade with our main bus stop being The Station Information Centre. Just choose your pickup location when you are making your booking.
You can also book by calling 0800 693 722 73 or for international numbers +64 3 573 5508.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not take bookings of more than 8 people at a time. It is because only a group of up to 8 people have the most enjoyable experience at the cellar doors. You can not book separately and join together. If more than 8 people are in one group you will either a) be asked to leave the bus or b) be driven back to Queenstown at a cost of $200.
We have agreements in place for all wineries and we take these very seriously.
If you are wanting to book a tour for more than 8 people please call us for information as we also do tours for larger groups in the buses.
We follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour.
Our bus is not licensed so you cannot drink alcohol on board.
In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged $200 as a cleaning fee.
You need to include food and water in your planning.
Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time. We are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late.
We recommend no more than 3-4 couples get off at one winery. Small numbers result in a more enjoyable experience.
Wineries have a tasting charge, some waive it when you make a purchase.
A Map and Timetable are provided when you board the bus.
Some places offer discounts when you travel with us.